Sunday, March 1, 2015

Renovations

An interesting photoshoot came my way this week. The owners and designer of the "shack" are hoping to enter the house in the renovations/additions section of a design award and I had the opportunity to take some pics. 

The old shack has been left untouched by the renovations and nestles under the protective structure of the new addition.

It meant an early start to catch the house lit up in the pre dawn light and then make the most of the early light on the building. A tricky time of day to do inside / outside shots so I had to work with lots of different exposures... and just when I needed it my remote decided not to work... dodgy battery...  nothing ever runs quite to expectations. 

I did get enough good shots to work with though.





No comments:

Post a Comment